BBK offers a fee based financial advisory service, and is authorized under Financial Masterplan Pty Ltd, Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL) No: 344628. We offer potential clients an initial consultation, with no obligation or cost. This meeting is designed to help us establish your goals and current financial situation, and to determine the types of services that we believe may benefit you. After our first meeting, we will provide a quote for the advice work required for your consideration.
The cost of our advice is usually between $1,100 and $8,800.
Once we have completed our initial advice we will then offer ongoing advice to you. Our ongoing service can include:
- Review meetings at a mutually agreed frequency.
- Additional written advice and telephone support as required by you.
- Monitoring of your investments and insurance arrangements.
- Proactive contact on any matters that require your attention.
- Provision of investment reports on request.
- Assistance with administering your financial arrangements.
- Quarterly newsletters.
Our fee for this service is based on the complexity of your arrangements and the frequency of the services that you require. Our clients can opt of any services at any time that they choose to do so.
Please download the Financial Services Guide for more details on the BBK offering.